So lately on social media I’ve seen a bunch of “last 90 days” or “last 100 days” challenges and maybe I’ve been living under a rock and they aren’t new but I like to think that I beat everyone to the idea because last month I shared my 6 Goals for the Fall Semester. I just finished week 6 at UCCS and the first full calendar month since the school year started will be over when this posts so it seems like a good time to check in and see how I’m doing with these goals.
- Find a bullet journaling rhythm that works for me I got about 2 weeks into September really loving bullet journaling and then slowly started using it less and less consistently. Once it’s set up it’s a really amazing tool but it’s a big time investment to get your month and weeks set up. I like that it’s adaptable because I’ve never found a planner that’s quite perfect for me and I’ve almost got my bullet journal spreads to exactly what I need but I’m still not sure if I’ll keep it up once the semester is over.
- Get the best grades I can in all my classes I have an A and 4 Bs right now. Junior year is turning out to be a lot harder than any other year of school and it’s been a struggle to keep my grades where they are but I’m pretty happy with how it’s going right now.
- Apply for the Compassion Internship The Compassion Internship application doesn’t open until November so no progress on this goal yet.
- Learn Adobe Premier Pro, Photoshop, and Lightroom Premier Pro has quite the learning curve. I’m pretty comfortable with Lightroom’s features but I’m still perfecting my editing process. I haven’t even touched Photoshop yet.
- Write to my Compassion Kids every month Its September 28 today and I have one more letter to write. Speaking of Compassion: Have you seen my fundraiser for Compassion El Salvador? It’s live for ONE more week! Check it out here!
- Blog twice a week Last week I only posted once but other than that I’ve had two blog posts (except for one YouTube video) per week
So far I think I’m doing pretty well! Hopefully I can keep this up for the rest of the semester!