Today I have my beauty products top ten. Its mostly makeup products but I also have hair care and skin care. I’m sorry about the photo quality, I spent a lot of time trying to get good pictures for this but I could never get lighting to cooperate when the tripod was available so I just decided to get this post up. And now, in no particular order, here are my favorite beauty products.
- E.L.F. Baked Bronzer in St. Lucia. The pigmentation isn’t great when its dry but it is nice to add some subtle definition to your face. This bronzer really shines when its wet. You could use the MAC fix+, I use the E.L.F. mist and set. When its wet, I love using this bronzer on my eyelids.
- *Eco Tools Large Powder brush This brush is so versatile. I use it to lightly apply my setting powder all over my face, and then I use it to apply my bronzer. The size is perfect, its big enough for bronzing your neck, but not too big to apply product to a specific part of your face. This is one of the few brushes I take with me when I travel because it is so versatile.
- Julep nail polish I don’t paint my nails very often anymore, I’m in the pool five days a week and that seems to soften my nail polish and it peels off in one sheet within 48 hours of me painting my nails regardless of how much time I give it to dry. When I do paint my nails, I really like using this polish by Julep. It is five free and I’ve noticed that my nails are a lot healtheir after wearing this polish than after wearing regular polish. I have the shades (in order, left to right) Carolyn, Myriam, Margot, Cally, Becca, and the brightening nail treatment.
- E.L.F. Studio Small Tapered brush I use this brush every day for blending out my concealer under my eyes and then setting the concealer. It is also a great size for applying eyeshadow all over the eyes. The only downside to this brush is that after several washings it starts to lose its softness. E.L.F. recently changed all of their brushes to be certified cruelty-free (which is super awesome) so hopefully with that change, the new bristles will stay soft.
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD concealer in the shades *natural and *creamy beige. These concealers are super creamy and blendable and they come in, like, a million shades. They crease under they eyes if you use too much, or have a lot of foundation under them, but the way I really love to use them is all on their own. I apply the shade natural under my eyes to highlight, and the shade creamy beige on blemishes, and anywhere I have redness, and then set it with powder and that’s all I wear for face makeup most days, especially in the summer. The links up above are to amazon but ikatehouse has them for much cheaper.
- *MadeOn Simply Shea Facial Emollient and Natural Lip Balm. I’ve talked about these before but I really do like them and I use them pretty much every day. Both are really deeply moisturizing without leaving my skin greasy, or making me break out.
- *Maybelline Define-A-Lash mascara I have an in-depth review of this mascara here so I’ll just say that this mascara holds a curl, lengthens my lashes, and is basically my holy-grail mascara.
- Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot I received this as a free sample in a Sephora order a while ago and I like it so much, I think I’m going to buy the full size. It has a sweet, vanilla-y scent. It’s not terribly strong but it lasts all day. I like that, throughout the day, I get faint whiffs of vanilla but the initial scent is not overpowering.
- Shea Moisture Fruit Fusion and Coconut Water *shampoo and *conditioner. I have a review of another Shea Moisture shampoo and conditioner here. I haven’t used a Shea Moisture product that I don’t like, however, some products hae more moisture than my hair needs. This is light enough to not weigh down my hair, while still being deeply moisturizing for my chlorine-damaged hair. I am also on the hunt for an SLS-free clarifying shampoo. If you have any reccomendations, please leave them in the comments below:)
- Urban Decay Revolution High Color lip gloss in failbait. This is my aboslute favorite everyday lip color. Its not terribly sticky, which is a must if you have long-ish hair like me. The pink color is so pretty on the lips. It adds a pop of color without being crazy.
I hope you all enjoyed this and possibly got some ideas for your next beauty purchase:)
Have a great day!
Unless I let you know otherwise, my posts aren’t sponsored by any of the companies whose products I mention. I won’t accept sponsorships from companies whose products I don’t use all the time and think are really great; you know I’m classier than that;). However, links marked with an * are affiliate links. Should you click on the links and make a purchase, I’ll go add to my growing stash of tea, or pay the fines on that library book that I couldn’t put down for a month.